Talk midfielder Xavi: Watch Juventus fifa 15 game only for Pirlo Barcelona midfielder Xavi praised

in Welcome to the Forum ! Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:42 am
by sdgrtryre4566 • 17 Posts

Juventus midfielder Andrea Pirlo is an extraordinary FIFA 15 player, claiming to watch the fifa 15 game just to watch Juventus midfielder performance. Harvey spoke in an interview this week in his position on the respect of the FIFA 15 players, he said: 'Iniesta is the best talent in the history of Spanish FIFA 15 players. I noticed that the Spanish Primera Liga ultimate team coins and there are many different types of midfield FIFA 15 players, including Andres Iniesta, Silva and Cazorla so on. Now there has been Dennis - FIFA 15 players like Suarez and Rakitic. But when I saw Pirlo, I think his performance is extraordinary, and I watch Juventus only admire his play. And there are some in the Spanish midfielder has become a very low-key, such as Alonso and Busquets. '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Labi1995
Board Statistics
The forum has 9853 topics and 12374 posts.

16 members have been online today:
cherry452, disneycharm, duoer, eggles, goldengoosepinisa, Labi1995, linying, linzhi123 linzhi123, lrhwy, misshuana, Moana Farmer, moncleronsanis, randrehman, ugguggugg, xianmobuy, xiaotinger