Ling Maimai know what drivers fear to appease the driver's mood

in Welcome to the Forum ! Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:37 am
by xxyckt • 55 Posts

Cheap Fashion Apparel not silly continue to
happen." Ling Maimai smile. "But ......" the driver appeared to be very hesitant. "Do not worry. I'm in room 2301, a half-hour did not come down, then you come in, okay" Ling Maimai know what drivers fear to appease the driver's mood. "Good." This barely driver should sound. Then, after the driver nodded Ling Maimai schematic, we go to the hotel towards the inside. Driver saw Ling Maimai figure into the hotel, apart from anything else gave Guan Yu Chen a call. After all, Ling Maimai present situation, he can not take any responsibility. Moreover, Guan Yu Chen wrath, nor anyone willing to bear, that's terrible. The driver of the phone less than three seconds, it was Jiang Rui pick up. "Chen less in a meeting, what happened" Jiang Rui cold voice came from the other end of the phone. "Little lady went to the Four Seasons Hotel Room 2301, people did not follow." The driver truthfully informed. "Shadow of it" Jiang Rui immediately asked. "In the neighborhood, but the situation in the room, no one knows." This is al.Womens Dak Prescott Jersey so the reason to worry about the driver. "Little lady say" Jiang Rui frown asked. "Little lady said, if they go into a half-hour, she has not come out, it is on to find her." The driver truthfully conveyed Ling Maimai words. "I will go to twenty minutes." Jiang Rui apart from anything else gave time. "Good." This assured the driver slightly down. Then he hung up the phone, did not leave, so in the hotel lobby waiting for Jiang Rui figure appeared. The shadow in the dark is followed Ling Maimai until Lingmai Mai into the room, he stopped down."So you satisfied" Lin Liqun anger against Xu Li and Cheng Xi said. "Of course." Xu Li is very rogue, "I'm a lawyer, I advise you to cooperate, I always do not like someone said to me this attitude, I never do things that people do not leave any room for." This, naked threat, Cheng Xi in the hands of a knife against Lin Liqun Xiangyebuxiang so, then as lon.Youth Dak Prescott Jersey g as Lin Liqun casual struggle, and he will bluntly knife through his carotid artery, so that he died instantly.
good thing. She looked at from the house environment, confirmed they were still inside the hotel, but as to which hotel she is not clear. "Well, now I wake up." Xu Li discontent voice over. Next, do not give any reaction Lingmai Mai chance stack of documents has been thrown in front of Ling Maimai. Ling Maimai quick glance, this is some of the alienation of property affirm, affirm that the property is called to give the front of the Xu Li, a man claiming to be her uncle. "I'm a lawyer do" Ling Maimai not silly, continue to ask, "I want to see I'm a lawyer." "Dead." Cheng Xi cold voice, "If you do not imagine that, like men, to quickly sign documents, we do not have time and you consume." "You! Murder is against the law!" Ling Maimai some wroth. These people, it seems that life in th. Authentic Jerseys www.artsshirt.com eir eyes all seemed so worthless. Only money can cover everything, for money, or even allow an innocent man simply disappeared in front of them. "That is your China's law, sorry that we are citizens of the United States, our law does not apply here, everything should be back to America again, not to mention, do not be caught or grab a question. Do you think we are so stupid." Xu Li cold hum, sarcastic look at Ling Maimai. "You ......" Ling Maimai consternation. "Come signature, less nonsense." Xu Li urged up. The next second, Ling Maimai neck Cheng Xi was so under control, and then forced the press desk in front of her, forcing a move to Ling Maimai so uncomfortable body up, subconsciously struggling. "Hurry up sign, otherwise I will kill your stomach, and then kill you." Cheng Xi at all rude, ruthless he said. Ling Maimai gradually calmed down. Before Fu Yan little thing compared to this time for her, really is not anything. She did not crash, at least temporarily, at least for now everything is fine. But Ling Maimai also know that the two men in front of the money has to kill a dog eat dog, certainly will not relent, if he now does not sign, is absolutely impossible to get out of here alive. Chen Ah, you want to hurry up, hurry up c

Elite Mens Jared Goff Navy Blue Jersey
Authentic Youth Greg Olsen Jersey
Pink Kawann Short Jersey

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GilbertDave
Board Statistics
The forum has 9724 topics and 12228 posts.

14 members have been online today:
alfredlam, cherry452, eggles, fifa16coins4u, GilbertDave, GilesMichael, huang1, Jonny, kindlecustomer, kundankori, nselgelo07, outlet2016, randrehman, xinxiu24