over John Lackey and the Red Sox

in Welcome to the Forum ! Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:06 am
by cherry452 • 106 Posts

TAMPA, Fla. -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are changing directions on their rebuilding project -- again. Coach Greg Schiano was fired Monday after two losing years extended the franchises playoff drought to six seasons. General manager Mark Dominik was also ousted, ending an unsuccessful five-year stint that produced flashes of hope but far more disappointment than ownership felt was acceptable. "The results over the past two years have not lived up to our standards and we believe the time has come to find a new direction," Bucs co-chairman Bryan Glazer said in a brief statement released a day after a season-ending 42-17 loss to the New Orleans dropped Schianos record to 11-21. "Mark has been a valued member of our organization for two decades and we respect the passion he showed for the Buccaneers during his time here," Glazer added. "We thank Greg for his hard work and effort the past two seasons, but we feel these moves are necessary in order to achieve our goals." In typical Bucs fashion, the reclusive owners of the team announced the third coaching change in five years with a one paragraph statement and did not schedule a news conference to discuss the situation. Word broke less than 30 minutes after the team closed the locker room, where players were sorting through equipment and belongings before scattering for the off-season. They met with the coaching and medical staff for exit interviews and physicals and had not been informed of the dismissals before media was allowed into the room. Many, including Pro Bowl defensive tackle Gerald McCoy, had hoped Schiano would keep his job. "Its tough for the players to see your coaches go. You never want to see anybody get fired," McCoy said after the announcement. "Me personally, I havent had any consistently in my career. Third head coach, going on my fifth year and three head coaches. Add up everybody, itll be six d-line coaches." The Bucs went 7-9 in their first season under Schiano, collapsing after a 6-4 start that had the team in playoff contention. After trading for three-time All-Pro cornerback Darrelle Revis and signing safety Dashon Goldson in free agency to bolster a porous defence, the team entered training camp this season with heightened expectations. But a messy split with former quarterback Josh Freeman, an outbreak of MRSA infections in the locker room and reports that Schiano was losing the support of players tiring of his rules and coaching style dogged the team during an 0-8 start that put the coachs job in jeopardy. Despite having a rookie quarterback and finishing with 16 players on injured reserve, including running back Doug Martin and receiver Mike Williams, the Bucs went 4-4 over the second half of the season. That hardly seemed like progress, though, because the offence got progressively worse and finished last in the NFL in passing and total yardage. Still, players seemed impressed with the way Schiano held the team together, insisting right up until the end that the coach never lost the locker room. "In times like that you see a lot of guys crumble, a lot of guys break. You never saw a different attitude with him," McCoy said. "You could never see if the media was getting to him or see if anything we were doing was getting to him. He came in every day and was the same person, regardless," McCoy added. "... Hes the most consistent thing in the building, I will give him that." Schiano was hired in January 2012, leaving Rutgers to take over a team that ended its final 10 games under Raheem Morris on a 10-game losing streak. He inherited one the NFLs worst defences, but also a young quarterback in Freeman, who won 10 games in his first full season as a starter and became the franchises first 4,000-yard passer in Schianos first year in Tampa Bay. But Freemans relationship with Schiano soured when the Bucs dropped five of the final six games of 2012, with Freemans inconsistency contributing to the slide. The fifth-year quarterback was benched and subsequently released after an 0-3 start this season, replaced by rookie Mike Glennon, a third-round draft pick who went 4-9 in 13 starts. The Bucs have not made the playoffs since 2007. They havent won a post-season game since their 2002 Super Bowl run that produced the franchises only Super Bowl title. Part of the blame for the poor performance rests with Dominik, who was named general manager in 2009 -- the year Morris was promoted from defensive co-ordinator to replace former coach Jon Gruden. Dominik survived Morris firing after a 4-12 finish two years ago. But in the end, a spotty draft record, the mishandling of Freemans situation, and the teams 28-52 mark during a five-season tenure as GM became impossible to overlook. Johnny Bucyk Jersey . American Lindsey Jacobellis was third, while Japans Yuka Fujimori finished just off the podium. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-Francois, Que., earned bronze at the 2006 Olympic Games and is set to return to the Games this February in Sochi, Russia. David Krejci Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.jerseyhockeybruinsstore.com/authentic-terry-oreilly-bruins-jersey-sale/ . -- A.J. Burnett was happy to escape from New York. Matt Beleskey Bruins Jersey . The All-Pro left tackle agreed to a five-year contract with the Eagles on Wednesday. Peters was signed for 2014, and his new deal adds four years through 2018. Derek Sanderson Bruins Jersey .com) - Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant combined for 51 points and the Oklahoma City Thunder took down the struggling Bucks 114-101 on Tuesday.BOSTON -- Michael Wacha had a funny way of preparing for his World Series start thats supposed to save the season for the St. Louis Cardinals. The 22-year-old October ace spent Tuesday afternoon on the tarmac at the St. Louis airport when the team plane got grounded by mechanical problems. It took all day before the Cardinals finally arrived in Boston, trailing the Red Sox 3-2 going into Game 6 on Wednesday night. Their flight took off about 9:10 p.m. EDT after a delay that appeared to last around 6 hours and landed shortly after 11 p.m. "Everyone is just watching movies," Wacha said from the plane, a couple of hours into the delay. "Theyve got dinner on here for us and stuff. Everyone is just walking around. Nobody is in a bad mood or anything like that. The attitude is pretty good." His teammates were probably confident, too, considering what the rookie has done this post-season. Hes 4-0 with a 1.00 ERA in four starts, including a win over John Lackey and the Red Sox in Game 2. Lackey will again oppose the tall right-hander. "I dont think anything will be much different," Wacha said. "I just try to approach every game the same. I dont think its going to be too much different. We know the next two games are must-wins. It all starts with me tomorrow night." Heady stuff for a guy who was pitching at Texas A&M less than a year and a half ago, a guy who began this season in Triple-A. Then again, look at what hes done. He came within an out of a no-hitter against Washington in his final start of the regular season, only to give up an infield single. With the Cardinals facing a 2-1 deficit in the best-of-five division series, he took a no-hit bid into the eighth inning to win at Pittsburgh. He twice outpitched Cy Young Award favourite Clayton Kershaw to win MVP honours in the NL championship series, then beat Boston with his family in the seats at Fenway Park. Quite a run, by any standards. "I think its been one of those thats been fun for us to watch," Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said from the iddle plane.dddddddddddd "Taking everything into consideration, how this kid was in school, in college 18 months or so ago, and watch the maturity, and watch the progress, too." "Not just Michael, but a group of other young players that have been able to do something very similar. But Michaels done a nice job. We just want him to really not focus on the big picture of what exactly is going on. What we want him to do is go out, make one pitch at a time. Theres time for summations later." Lackey said he could appreciate what Wacha is going through. The Red Sox righty was a rookie with the Angels in 2002 when he started Game 7 of the World Series and beat the San Francisco Giants. "Probably similar to the way I was feeling. I think I was 23 or whatever that year," Lackey said. "I dont know what kind of guy he is. But personally, I was more excited about it than anything else as far as nerves." The Red Sox are trying to clinch a World Series title on their own field for the first time since 1918. Anticipation is high in Boston, and prices on the secondary market for even a standing-room ticket were approaching $1,000. "I imagine its going to be crazy, but Im not going to pay any attention to it," Wacha said. "Ill keep going about my business the way I have been in all my starts this year. And not worry about the crowd, and just get locked in with Yadi behind the plate and just make my pitches." Star catcher Yadier Molina helped settle down Wacha in Game 2. Wacha matched a season high with four walks, but allowed only three hits in six innings. David Ortiz did the most damage against him, sending a two-run homer over the Green Monster. The big-hitting Ortiz was ready for a rematch with Wacha, provided the plane problems got resolved. "I thought I saw them leaving last night. Thats crazy. Everything happens for a reason," Ortiz said. "Me, normally, when I have a delay on a flight, I dont get mad. You dont play around with that stuff. Hopefully they get here safe." Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

RE: over John Lackey and the Red Sox

in Welcome to the Forum ! Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:50 am
by yll • 88 Posts

asics outlet, true religion, hermes birkin, polo ralph, adidas, wedding dresses sale, christian louboutin outlet, panthers nfl jersey, burberry outlet online, oakley outlet, coach outlet online, chiefs nfl jersey, burberry handbags, nike air, polo ralph lauren outlet online, coach outlet, air max 2015, vikings nfl jersey, michael kors black friday, nike free, ralph lauren outlet, babyliss, north face outlet, uggs on sale, canada gooses outlet, michael kors, new balance, ralph lauren outlet, falcons nfl jersey, air jordans, oakley outlet online, jaguars nfl jersey, ralph lauren outlet online, celine handbags, marc jacobs, nike, buccaneers nfl jersey, michael kors handbags, barbour, ray-ban sunglasses, air max, converse, michael kors black friday, ralph lauren, swarovski, jimmy choo, nike, kate spade outlet, wizards jersey, handbags outlet, bears nfl jersey, hollister clothing store, michael kors outlet, 49ers nfl jersey, hilfiger online shop, baseball bats, hair straightener, oakley sungalsses outlet, abercrombie and fitch, christian louboutin shoes, ferragamo, michael kors outlet online sale, puma, beats by dre, retro jordans, , cheap mlb jerseys, patriots nfl jersey, womens clothing, ugg boots, texans nfl jersey, polo outlet, roshe runs, cheap true religion, soccer shoes, michael kors, roshe run, mlb jerseys, uhren, coach black friday, swarovski, hogan, true religion jeans, air max, softball bats, swarovski canada, cheap shoes, michael kors outlet, barbour jacket outlet, raptors jersey, valentino, nike huarache, p90x workout, rolex watches for sale, charlotte hornets jersey, pandora jewellery, cheap nike shoes, michael kors outlet, jordan shoes, michaelkors.com, prada shoes, oakley sungalsses outlet, michael kors outlet, detroit pistons jerseys, chicago bulls jerseys, air max, nike store, ugg, timberland, giuseppe zanotti, tory burch sale, houston rockets jersey, timberland boots, nike shoes outlet, polo ralph lauren, coach outlet online, grizzlies jersey, moncler outlet, beats by dr dre, celine black friday, cheap oakley sunglasses, air max 2015, chargers nfl jersey, armani exchange, cowboys nfl jersey, hollister clothing, michael kors, ralph lauren, redskins nfl jersey, ray ban, oakley sungalsses outlet, ugg australia, coach outlet, red bottoms, salomon, abercrombie and fitch, burberry outlet, rolex watches, givenchy antigona, longchamp black friday, coach outlet, ed hardy, nike, nike, hollister, true religion jeans outlet, longchamp handbags, cheap nhl jerseys, jets nfl jersey, nfl jerseys, toms shoes, abercrombie and fitch, adidas schuhe, huarache, converse sneakers, toms outlet, the north face outlet, ray ban, ugg, ferragamo shoes, cheap nfl jerseys, adidas shoes, michael kors handbags, lunette oakley, cheap jordans, nfl jerseys, nike air max, swarovski, pandora jewelry, hermes, longchamp, soccer shoes outlet, trail blazers jersey, hilfiger, replica watches, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet online, puma shoes, toms outlet, nba shoes, designer handbags, hilfiger outlet, miami heat jerseys, prada outlet, toms shoes, vans, michael kors usa, beats headphones, ray ban sunglasses, burberry handbags outlet, bcbg dresses, jazz jersey, nike air max, levi's jeans, tn pas cher, dsquared2 outlet, nike roshe, converse, handbags outlet, lions nfl jersey, hollister, eagles nfl jersey, nike air, omega watches, nike roshe, iphone case, nets jerseys, oakley sunglasses cheap, new york knicks jerseys, bcbg max, abercrombie kids, horloges, orlando magic jersey, ralph lauren polos, kate spade outlet, michael kors australia, michael kors bags, polo outlet online, ray ban, spurs jersey, cleveland cavaliers jersey, vans shoes, coach outlet, azcardinals nfl jersey, oakley sunglasses, burberry canada, oakley, moncler jackets, , hugo boss online, cheap ray ban, packers nfl jersey, adidas, guess factory, uggs boots, tory burch outlet, air max, ralph lauren, , los angeles lakers jerseys, iphone cases, christian louboutin, nike store, burberry, ugg, cheap ray ban, , flat iron, nike roshe run, thomas sabo, nike canada, ray ban, timberland shoes, jimmy choo shoes, juicy couture outlet, bottega veneta, nike factory, bengals nfl jersey, nike, the north face, north face jackets, timberwolves jersey, oakley sungalsses outlet, ralph lauren, longchamp outlet, replica handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, juicy couture, ray ban sunglasses outlet, colts nfl jersey, hollister, coach factory outlet online, michael kors outlet online, nike free run, jordan retro, nike, ray ban wayfarer, oakley vault, oakley vault, michael kors outlet, canada gooses jackets, katespade, fendi outlet, oakley sunglasses outlet, ralph lauren factory store, asics, nike shoes outlet, warriors jersey, raiders nfl jersey, true religion outlet, instyler, bottega, chi flat iron, timberland outlet, burberry, insanity workout, cheap michael kors, adidas yeezy shoes, rolex watches, dallas mavericks jersey, ralph lauren, beats by dre headphones, ralph lauren online shop, coach purses outlet, burberry outlet, mk outlet online, ray ban, giuseppe shoes, true religion outlet store, ray ban black friday, pacers jersey, occhiali ray ban, burberry outlet, michael kors, north face, rams nfl jersey, mcm handbags, michael kors outlet online, ray ban, nike free run, prada, tommy hilfiger outlet, pandora, tommy hilfiger, burberry uk, pelicans jersey, tommy hilfiger, cheap jerseys, north face backpacks, dolphins nfl jersey, oakley sunglasses outlet, uggs black friday, coach black friday, new balance, barbour jackets outlet, hollisterco, cheap oakley, longchamp outlet, barbour jackets, toms outlet, bills nfl jersey, pandora, broncos nfl jersey, prada handbags, ralph lauren black friday, titans nfl jersey, giants nfl jersey, omega watches, ray bans, scarpe hogan, tory burch sandals, nike air max, jordan release dates, coach factory outlet, new balance, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses outlet, kings jersey, eyeglasses online, oakley black friday, adidas, mcm backpack, versace outlet, longchamp, uggs, air max 90, toms shoes, ray ban, eyeglass frames, coach black friday, the north face jackets, jordan, michael kors outlet, calvin klein, toms.com, adidas shoes, philipp plein, rolex montre, nike air max, air huarache, ray ban sunglasses outlet, abercrombie fitch, mcm handbags, pandora charms, michael kors uk, kate spade, burberry, nhl jerseys, reebok, mbt shoes, swarovski jewelry, ugg australia, ugg boots clearance, oklahoma city thunder jerseys, longchamp handbags outlet, ray ban outlet, mcm bags, philadelphia 76ers jersey, nike mercurial, long champ, new balance outlet, tommy hilfiger, marc jacobs, adidas, air max, nike free 5.0, polo ralph lauren, relojes, prada sunglasses, oakley sunglasses outlet, ray ban, boston celtics jerseys, air force, michael kors, abercrombie, nba jersey, mizuno running, hermes outlet, swarovski crystal, lacoste outlet, denver nuggets jersey, cheap jerseys, coach factory outlet, suns jersey, coach outlet, bucks jersey, mcm backpack outlet, north face, coach outlet usa, michael kors outlet online, los angeles clippers jerseys, toms shoes outlet, seahawks nfl jersey, mont blanc pens, watches, browns nfl jersey, christian louboutin shoes, uggs, nike free, supra shoes, northface, cheap ugg boots, basketball shoes, five finger shoes, michael kors, converse shoes, steelers nfl jersey, salvatore ferragamo, vans, adidas, ray ban sunglasses, pandora uk, burberry uk, christian louboutin, burberry outlet, ralph lauren uk, thomas sabo, tory burch outlet, oakley sungalsses outlet, barbour jackets, saints nfl jersey, atlanta hawks jersey, ravens nfl jersey, the north face, roshe run, louboutin, ugg boots, new balance shoes, uggs outlet, rolex watches, cheap jerseys

Scroll up

RE: over John Lackey and the Red Sox

in Welcome to the Forum ! Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:04 am
by xxxxxxxxxxx • 87 Posts

canada goose jackets
supra shoes sale
new york knicks
michael kors handbags
boston celtics
cheap jordan shoes
moncler outlet
michael kors handbags
saics running shoes
instyler max 2
jordan shoes
michael kors handbags
ghd flat iron
michael kors handbags
gucci sale
michael kors outlet online
replica watches
michael kors outlet
chaussure louboutin
nike huarache
converse trainers
michael kors outlet
toms shoes
nike blazer pas cher
san antonio spurs
nike blazer
the north face
nhl jerseys
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
ecco shoes
michael kors
san antonio spurs jerseys
michael kors handbags online
bengals jersey
oakley sunglasses
new york knicks jersey
cheap jordans
ecco shoes
nike huarache
ed hardy outlet
oakley sunglasses
longchamps
versace shoes
gucci sito ufficiale
versace
michael kors outlet
chaussure louboutin pas cher
michael kors handbags
adidas nmd
lebron james shoes
ray bans
patriots jerseys
jets jersey
coach
cheap nike shoes
golden state warriors jerseys
golden state warriors
washington redskins jerseys
jordan shoes
cheap michael kors handbags
chicago bulls
reebok outlet
hermes belt
sac longchamp
canada goose
cowboys jerseys
ed hardy
steelers jerseys
pittsburgh steelers jersey
supra shoes
cheap mlb jerseys
los angeles lakers jerseys
under armour outlet
eagles jerseys
saints jerseys
los angeles lakers
michael kors handbags
yeezy boost 350
nike tn
fitflops shoes
dolce and gabbana outlet
kobe 9
cheap nba jerseys
instyler max
michael kors
ed hardy clothing
michael kors handbags outlet
nike blazer
dallas cowboys jersey
adidas nmd runner
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors handbags wholesale
cheap ray bans
nike store uk
replica watches
asics shoes
pandora jewelry
adidas nmd r1
seattle seahawks jerseys
salvatore ferragamo
skechers shoes
the north face
reebok shoes
michael kors handbags
dolce and gabbana
michael kors handbags sale
atlanta falcons jersey
falcons jersey
christian louboutin outlet
chicago bears jerseys
nike free
49ers jersey
ralph lauren
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags
houston texans jerseys
new england patriots jerseys
true religion jeans sale
philadelphia eagles jerseys
hugo boss outlet
air force 1 shoes
new york giants jerseys
yeezy boost 350 white
air jordan uk
hugo boss
indianapolis colts jerseys
carolina jerseys
skechers outlet
the north face outlet
gucci outlet
arizona cardinals jerseys
ecco shoes outlet
hugo boss sale
abercrombie and fitch kids
adidas nmd
hollister
gucci borse
nike roshe run
valentino shoes
michael kors outlet
cleveland browns jerseys
michael kors outlet
mlb jerseys
nike huarache trainers
cheap oakley sunglasses
cardinals jersey
nike trainers uk
louis vuitton sacs
mont blanc pens outlet
michael kors outlet store
michael kors handbags
pandora jewelry
salomon shoes
air max 90
fitflops sale clearance
cheap jordans
michael kors handbags
los angeles clippers
replica rolex
cheap jordan shoes
ralph lauren outlet
nike air huarache
omega watches
michael kors uk
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
replica watches
nike trainers uk
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
titans jersey
baltimore ravens jerseys
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
denver broncos jerseys
new orleans saints jerseys
longchamp le pliage
nike trainers
broncos jerseys
new york jets jerseys
armani exchange
ralph lauren outlet online
jimmy choo shoes
ray ban sunglasses
tiffany and co
michael kors handbags sale
rolex watches
nike blazer low
rolex replica watches
armani exchange outlet
abercrombie and fitch
lions jerseys
miami dolphins jerseys
nike free 5
oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
green bay packers jerseys
yeezy boost 350 black
detroit lions jerseys
michael kors outlet store
fitflops
new balance outlet
kobe 9 elite
rolex replica
new balance shoes
nike huarache
san diego chargers jerseys
colts jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
nike roshe
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags clearance
hermes belts
pandora outlet
pandora charms
san francisco 49ers jerseys
texans jerseys
boston celtics jersey
hollister clothing
ferragamo shoes
fitflops sale clearance
ghd hair straighteners
michael kors handbags
bears jerseys
ecco
kansas city chiefs jerseys
michael kors handbags
cheap nfl jerseys
carolina panthers jersey
michael kors outlet
raiders jerseys
salomon boots
giants jersey
toms outlet
basketball shoes
oklahoma city thunder
longchamp bags
replica rolex
tiffany and co outlet
lebron shoes
ray bans
dolphins jerseys
minnesota vikings jerseys
true religion jeans
dolce and gabbana shoes
michael kors handbags
miami heat jersey
tennessee titans jersey
red valentino
oklahoma city thunder jerseys
moncler jackets
christian louboutin shoes
birkenstock sandals
polo ralph lauren outlet
nike air huarache
michael kors handbags
cheap oakley sunglasses
seahawks jersey
chiefs jersey
michael kors outlet
birkenstocks
oakley sunglasses
nike outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags clearance
nike store
cincinnati bengals jerseys
chicago bulls jersey
nike air max 90
cheap nike shoes sale
cleveland cavaliers jersey
michael kors uk
nike trainers
jordan shoes
nike air force 1
michael kors handbags
nike blazer pas cher
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ed hardy uk
jaguars jersey
michael kors outlet
vikings jerseys
nike huarache
cheap nfl jerseys wholesale
coach handbags
jimmy choo
converse shoes
miami heat
ravens jerseys
nike air huarache
chargers jerseys
north face
under armour shoes
buffalo bills jerseys
louis vuitton pas cher
polo ralph lauren
nike tn pas cher
jacksonville jaguars jersey
michael kors uk
los angeles clippers jerseys
redskins jerseys
cheap basketball shoes
browns jerseys
bills jerseys
cleveland cavaliers
cheap nhl jerseys
nike outlet store
nba jerseys
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store
hugo boss sale
mont blanc pens
oakland raiders jerseys
ralph lauren pas cher
packers jerseys
omega watches for sale

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 38 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: gtfreewqouhy
Board Statistics
The forum has 25685 topics and 32453 posts.

11 members have been online today:
billigttrojabarn, Charlie Wall, chengjiayim, Fransina, gtfreewqouhy, livevsports, magliebambino, misas11, misshuana, Soriceoi, splive