How To Delete AT&T Options From ‘My Yahoo’ Page?

in Welcome to the Forum ! Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:56 am
by arianamartinus • 21 Posts

Hii..friends..i am using sbcglobal net email but facing some problm in yahoo page, there is some error. But can't understand how to resolve this problem. please tell me if you have any solution.

Scroll up

RE: How To Delete AT&T Options From ‘My Yahoo’ Page?

in Welcome to the Forum ! Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:08 am
by ashleygray • 4 Posts

Hello Ariana Martin

There are certain steps, which need to be followed in order to get rid of the issue, and there is no need to change SBCGlobal email settings as well.
1. Start off by logging into ‘My A&T&’ account and then, enter you member ID and password.
2. Locate ‘profile’ option in the navigation bar right at the top, under ‘my AT&T’.
3. Under ‘AT&T’ email accounts, select ‘account profile’.
4. Now, select ‘delete account’ option that is located in the tab called ‘user info’. You will find this tab on the right side of ‘member ID’ option.
5. Click ‘Ok’ when you see the dialog box named ‘delete mail’.
6. The collaboration of Yahoo and SBCGlobal net mail is gone now. You can sign into your Yahoo email and use it. But, make sure you select ‘unmerge’ option, which is situated right at the bottom right corner of the screen.
If you are still seeing AT&T options on the page, then it means the steps haven’t been followed in the right manner, so what you need to do is, take the help of ATT.net email login help and support providers.

Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 57 Guests are online.:
kayserrahman07, Eaglesvsraiders, tainaki, foxsportstvpc, AlabamavsGeorgia

We welcome our newest member: toyucoc
Board Statistics
The forum has 47006 topics and 55734 posts.

89 members have been online today:
adelaide, AlabamavsGeorgia, Alicia Gill, allpabna, Bhayne, blackhott, cgbvaeau, chengjiayim, Christina John, Clarissa312, crushermachine169, cutemiao, Daniel Wilson, dany, datepalmm, David Gibson, DiptyTV, dmt1997325, Eaglesvsraiders, eggles, football, footballgamelive, foxsportstvpc, Gracie Scott, Hanley Smith, hoowei, Iliana Adrien, indra98, jacinta, Jack Martin, james Watson, jbtzebjqj, Jessica Kevin, jklmn, johnmandis, jollyhersblog, Jonny, Julian Wang, kayserrahman07, Kelly Wilson32, kjh890124, kkonald536407, liuyi, livegame, livestream24tv, lucyweiweiwei, Maria Williams, Mayun20, Md Mokhlesur Rahman, michaeldavid, minnielauren, mithilesh singh, monirul, Patrickedmon6, patricorre0115, pinkpink, portugalcamiseta1, priyalive, randrehman, Reva Elge, Rishika Jain, Robby85, RokuHelp, rubelhossain, sagor112, Sam Smart, Sebahtstian, Shuvo, slimeseller, smarttvhelpline, smithlucky, soe018, sonjoykundu, sophiannour, sphylily, stella, tainaki, thedevicesupport, TomasMayton, tomrichard618, tourx2018, toyucoc, turextickets, watchlivetvc, whisper, xiao12345, xiaoming, yanlin, yaya2017