The Mia comes with a sensitive brush head

in Welcome to the Forum ! Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:39 am
by eggles • 853 Posts

As you might remember I got the Clarisonic Mia for Christmas and after about a month use now I feel like I can give you a proper review of how it’s worked for me so far. If you have a Clarisonic, I’d love to hear about your experience with it in the comments below :)

How it works:For those that have never heard of the Clarisonic, it is basically an exfoliating cleanser “toothbrush” for your face. According to their website, the cleansing brush moves 300 times per second, removes 6 times more makeup and is more than twice as effective than manual cleansing.

The Mia switches off automatically after a minute but if you want to keep going, just press the on/off switch again, though I wouldn’t overuse it. The instructions say to use it in light circular around your face. clarisonic goes beyond cleansing by using sonic technology to gently yet deeply cleanse pores of environmental toxins, makeup and bacteria - without abrasion or harsh chemicals.Unlike superficial cleansing, Clarisonic Mia removes greater than six times more makeup and actually increases product absorption - making skin more receptive to skincare ingredients (up to 61% of Vitamin C in a recent clinical study).With regular daily use the clarisonic reduces dry skin patches, oily areas and blemishes and immediately leaves skin feeling and looking smoother.

The Mia comes with a sensitive brush head, but they also have 4 other different ones that you can purchase (normal, deep pore, delicate, and body). It’s recommended that you replace the brush head about every four months. The directions also state that you shouldn’t press too hard while using the Mia as it could reduce its effectiveness.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 66 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: stephen
Board Statistics
The forum has 31605 topics and 39015 posts.

1 member has been online today :
chorckbari