What is the cheapest way of producing audible sounds

in Welcome to the Forum ! Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:36 am
by cigsprice • 12 Posts

I am in need of producing an audible sounds in my circuit Buying Marlboro Cigarettes Online, when instructed by a microcontroller which it is attached to. So far, the cheapest way I have found is to use a piezoelectric style buzzer, but want to know if there are even cheaper alternatives.

I need the sound to notify the user that the device is on by beeping (relatively quietly) every few second. Therefore, the decibel level of the sound is not a big concern.

Edit: I just thought of using headphone speakers (really cheap ones may do as well) to produce the simple beeping noise. Now I am not sure if I could buy such small speaker modules (don't know if that's the correct word) separately. But I did find this older question and I will look into the method to see if it satisfies my needs.

closed as not constructive by Olin Lathrop, Leon Heller, Nick Alexeev Brian Carlton, W5VO Nov 20 '12 at 4:22

As it currently stands, this question is not a good fit for our Q format. We expect answers to be supported by facts, references, or expertise, but this question will likely solicit debate, arguments, polling, or extended discussion. If you feel that this question can be improved and possibly reopened Free Cartons Of Newport Cigarettes, visit the help center for guidance. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center Newport Cigarettes Carton Price, please edit the question.

If cheap is what you're looking for (and face it Cheap Cartons Of Cigarettes, we all like cheap) and if you're only building one or two of these Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, look around your house for a noisy item and salvage the components from it.

Edit - now I see the volume you need.

Check overstock and salvage sites. And remember, if you're making a business case, take shipping cost (and time!) into account, and take 'salvage time' into account. Sometimes it's cheaper to just by the blasted things at retail prices and move forward.
Relate Articles:
Selling Tobacco Pipes Online

Newport Cigarettes Black Box

Cheap Cigarettes Wholesale

Cheap Tobacco Smoking Pipes

Discount Chewing Tobacco Online

Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 8 Guests are online.:
Sonia Akter, sudhangsu, garciniapure, Jamesenrique

We welcome our newest member: garciniapure
Board Statistics
The forum has 78981 topics and 89646 posts.

64 members have been online today:
alnuman, ambershahi, Amy Wilson, Armando19, caicai2017, chenyan, Cleveland, crushermachine169, dan yu, dmt1997325, duduxianzi, elaine95, flora99, garciniapure, goodnightt, graciescott, Jamesenrique, Janie P. Maxwell, jarrey85, jarrey875, jemuh, jeni, knsong702, kuangshanposui, Labi1994, laiyongcai92, Lily_Mitchell, linchao, linhui95, linxiaoxue, lucyweiweiwei, ming1111, Moogz91, Nicole Richards, oviapu, ownher12, panxing18, philiplam, royalascot2018, sarasmithus, scarlettnelsonus, sdfsdf1323, Sebahtstian, Sherry Alexander, Shifangjing, Shirley Massy, Silas78, skeily, smithsaraus1, sometimesa, Sonia Akter, soniarai, sports world, sportstv100, Srikanth, sudhangsu, Teri Cress, thedevicesupport, verygooda, weijie, xuyingying, yanlin, yaya2017, zx1314