How to setup process for setting up a new account on Apple email?

in Welcome to the Forum ! Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:15 am
by arianamartinus • 21 Posts

Hi
friends
i have using apple email but i don't know how to setup process for setting up a new account on apple email. please tell me

Scroll up

RE: How to setup process for setting up a new account on Apple email?

in Welcome to the Forum ! Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:36 am
by Ashley Gray • 12 Posts

Hi Ariana

Follow these simple steps:
Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap Add Account. If you're using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and tap Add Account.
Tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
Tap Next.

This is all about the setup process for setting up a new account on Apple email. If you find any problem in adding a mail account, then you are free to call at official spectrum email helpline number. You can also send your query by mail. The team will revert back to you with best possible solutions over the phone and on the email as well.

| rr mail | www rr com login | roadrunner webmail |

Scroll up

RE: How to setup process for setting up a new account on Apple email?

in Welcome to the Forum ! Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:11 am
by Sara Smith • 5 Posts

Hello
If you use an email provider like iCloud, Google, or Yahoo, Mail can automatically set up your email account with just your email address and password. Here's how:

Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap Add Account. If you're using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and tap Add Account.
Tap your email provider. If you don't see your email provider, tap Other to add your account manually.
Enter your email address and password.
Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
Choose information from your email account, like Contacts or Calendars, that you want to see on your device.

Thanks
BellSouth Email Login | BellSouth Net Email Login | BellSouth Customer Service

Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 57 Guests are online.:
Elizabeth Joe, Mekking, smithlucky, eggles

We welcome our newest member: Elizabeth Joe
Board Statistics